Our Work: Horizon Solar Power
SUMMARY OF WORK
Branding, Marketing + Digital Media
Challenge: The residential and home solar industry is an ever-emerging and hyper-competitive market. As new companies are competing for market share, it’s becoming more important than ever to stand out and dynamically present your unique value proposition. There is no more competitive market than Southern California. Muse Marketing + Creative partnered with Horizon Solar Power to help them differentiate their brand and establish a unique and dynamic SoCal homeowner and corporate partner experience. Muse was also tasked with bolstering the company’s marketing communications, content marketing, environmental branding and direct-to-consumer acquisition efforts.
Solution: After assessing Horizon’s brand legacy and implementing archetypal branding practices, Muse developed a verbal and visual identity that differentiated the company and presented a contemporary and dynamic brand. We worked with Horizon’s Partnership and Alliances division to launch a new program and a comprehensive B2B and D2C integrated business development strategy. Muse also developed a successful scalable consumer acquisition campaign that has repeatedly exceeded industry response norms.
- Brand Archetype Evaluation and Assessment
- Content Marketing Research and Development
- Marketing and Communications Development
- Corporate Statements (Mission and Vision)
- Brand Guidelines
- Solar Buyer Personas
- Partner-Focused Marketing Collateral
- Employee and Customer Newsletters
- Internal Marketing Campaigns
- Environmental Branding
- Consumer Acquisition Strategy, Campaign Development and Execution